TE IDENTIFICAS S.A.P.I. DE C.V. (Hereinafter TU IDENTIDAD), is a company committed to the protection of personal data and the privacy of its users; In compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations, we make the following Privacy Notice available to you:
TE IDENTIFICAS S.A.P.I. DE C.V.
Avenida Prolongación Vasco de Quiroga No. 1700, Floor 2, Álvaro Obregón, Santa Fe. C.P. 01210, Mexico City.
• Add it to the consultation and authentication database of YOUR IDENTITY
• Provide delegated authentication services to third parties
• Carry out the charges or collections to which there is place, where appropriate
• Dissociation of data.
• Carry out statistical procedures and analysis of dissociated information.
Data by categories
For the aforementioned purposes, we exclusively collect identification (including biometric) and contact data provided directly by you, as well as images and sounds captured by the camera of your own mobile device; Likewise, depending on the particular case, financial, labor, school or third party references may be collected.
These data are detailed below:
– Face photography (selfie)
– Proof of address
– Credential to vote for both sides
* In some cases and with your consent, the following financial data may be collected:
• Proof of income
• Account statements
• Personal or commercial references
In case of providing third party information as references, you declare under protest to tell the truth, to have their authorization to share your personal data with us.
We do not carry out transfers of Personal Data, except those provided for in article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
In order to protect your identity and as a security measure, we can validate the authenticity of the documents provided by you in the original databases.
In particular, the fingerprints of the Elector’s credential will be validated in the INE databases, in order to prevent any identity theft.
Exercise of rights
In the terms allowed by the applicable regulations, you can access, rectify and cancel your personal data, oppose the treatment of these, as well as revoke at any time the consent that, in your case, you have given us, via email: jordonana @ youridentity.com
Your request must contain:
• Full name
• Simple copy or digital copy of official identification to prove identity. (IFE, passport, professional license)
• Representation: In case of acting on behalf of a minor, a birth certificate or official document must be presented, proving the personality of the parent or guardian; in case of acting on behalf of a third party of legal age, you must attach the power of attorney proving your powers to act on his behalf.
• Brief description of what you request, be it access to your data, rectification or cancellation, opposition to the treatment or some purposes of the treatment or revocation of consent.
• To rectify your name or address, attach a copy of the justification if it is different from the official identification presented to prove the identity.
The response period will be 20 business days based on the official calendar published in the Official Gazette of the Federation.
The response to your request will be sent through the same means by which it was received, that is, via email.
If you do not receive a response from us or if it is unsatisfactory, you have a period of 15 working days to go to the INAI and request that a rights protection procedure be initiated.
Mechanisms for limiting the use and disclosure of data and revocation of consent
You can limit the use, disclosure of your personal data or oppose the treatment of these for secondary purposes, through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Modification to privacy notices
TU IDENTIDAD will notify you of any modification or update to this privacy notice through email or notifications in the mobile application itself.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent in order to request permission to be stored on your computer. By accepting said file, the cookie is created and then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a website. recurrent. Another function that cookies have is that with them the websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on their website.
Links to third parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site you are redirected to and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Last update May 7, 2019